ListingSpark is a well funded real estate startup founded in Austin and currently operating statewide. Here at ListingSpark we embrace technology to streamline the home selling and buying process for not only our clients but for our agents as well. ListingSpark is committed to offering agents all of the tools and resources necessary to find success at a high level.
Our growing team is currently looking to bring on a few qualified agents throughout the major metros of Texas. An ideal candidate will be self-motivated, coachable, hard working, organized, with strong communication skills and committed to success.
What ListingSpark Offers
- Lead Generation – ListingSparktakes on the risk of online lead generation. We call, filter, and follow up with leads to find the perfect client ready to speak to you.
- Talk to Live Clients – We introduce clients to agents via a live phone transfer. The first agent to respond to our mobile alert will receive the warm introduction over the phone.
- More Leads. More Buyers. More Closings – ListingSparkis for high performing agents. Agents who move our clients from intro to close will get access to higher volume and quality of leads.
- Only Pay on Close – Our business is helping you grow yours, so you only pay a commission split on closed transactions. Splits are 30% for homes that you close.
- Consistent flow of pre-scrubbed leads every month
- In-house ISA’s fielding inbound leads to distribute to our agents
- Industry leading CRM
- Individual website with built in search IDX feed
- Competitive split with no junk fees
- Training, coaching and mentoring from a highly successful leadership team
- Culture of collaboration and a growth mindset
- Active Texas real estate license
- Several closed transactions under your belt
- Passion for real estate and helping others
- Open minded with a willingness to learn
- Willingness to work within a proven system
- Flexible hours
- Great communication skills
Preferred but not a requirement
- Tech savvy
- Experience using a CRM
- Active on social media
If you are interested in the position, resumes are great but a short and sweet paragraph about why you are the perfect fit for us would be even better.