ListingSpark.com is looking for a real estate office administrator to handle a wide range of complex situations involving real estate transactions. The candidate will need excellent problem solving skills and be energized to maintain the highest client satisfaction while staying organized in a dynamic environment. This is a great position for an up and coming agent to build upon existing real estate knowledge.
The position requires 30-40 hours per week and availability on weekends. It will be a plus if candidate has held a Texas Real Estate license within past 12 months and has experience from contract to close. Please let us know of any contracts to closes in the past 12 months as agent or as transaction coordinator.
1. Responsibilities Include:
- Act as first point of contact for assigned accounts
- Oversee assigned contracts through closing
- Keep the team leader informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
2. Key Skills: Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Strong problem solver and multi-tasker
- Service-based attitude
- Proficient in comps, contracts, inspection reports and appraisals.
- High school graduate; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license preferred (active within last 12 months)
- Experience from contract to close preferred
- Wage depends on experience and performance
If interested: Respond with your resume. Please detail any real estate transaction experience and whether you’ve held a Real Estate license within past 12 months and especially any contracts to closes in the past 12 months as agent or as transaction coordinator.
ListingSpark is a fast growing real estate tech-startup. We’re a web-based brokerage that focuses on cutting edge technologies and practices. We recently closed a significant round of funding and are rapidly growing. Our new office, directly off Mopac in Central Austin, is easy to get to and we offer a great work environment with music, snacks and happy hours. Plus, you will be with a growing startup company that has met and blown past all quarterly projections.